12 Posts

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 726
  • stats Total Posts: 523
  • stats Total Topics: 276
  • stats Total Categories: 6
  • stats Total Boards: 19
  • stats Most Online: 181

Author Topic: Creating a photo Album  (Read 1975 times)

ralph6534

• View Profile
Creating a photo Album
« on: July 07, 2012, 01:49:04 am »

I am trying to create a slide show for my wife's sculpture, (lynnssculpture.com). She wants to be able to show her work when she does not have wireless capability. Any suggestions how this can be accomplished will be appreciated.
If I understand the gallery it creates Albums when the images are captured by the Thrives Camera. I understand images can also be uploaded by cable or flash drive. My first problem is rearranging the images, adding and deleting. I just don't know how to do this. I would also like to put an icon on her desktop so she can go directly to her  Album without navigating. If this is possible.
Thank you

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Creating a photo Album
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 04:41:37 pm »
Hi Ralph, do you have a file management app installed? If not, search the Play Store for "ES File Explorer". In my personal opinion it's the best one.

ralph6534

• View Profile
Re: Creating a photo Album
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 06:56:33 pm »
Thank you for your response. I have found a workaround by removing my sdcard and configuring it so my file management will recognize the change. Gallery then picks up the corrected image folder and allow me to accomplish the creation on the gallery app.
This allows my wife to go to the gallery and show all of the images on her site when the internet is not available.
Thanks again