12 Posts

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 726
  • stats Total Posts: 523
  • stats Total Topics: 276
  • stats Total Categories: 6
  • stats Total Boards: 19
  • stats Most Online: 181

Author Topic: Mini Motors Racing!: Remote Controlled Race Car Awesomeness  (Read 1417 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • iPad Boards

Wouldn't it be cool if you could take the graphics awesomeness of a CARS movie and make it into a video game where you got to drive your favorite cars in a variety of awesome racetracks?  Even better, what about adding some nitro to those racers and add in some absolutely stunning graphics, physics and a variety of control methods so that you can drive just like you like it.  Well friends, I think 'Reckless Racing' has finally met its match in 'Mini Motor Racing'...the coolest, funnest, most graphically awesome top down car racing game I've seen for Android yet.  Just take a look at the video below and tell me your mouth doesn't start to drool and your palms don't start getting sweaty.

Mini Motor Racing Launch Trailer (Android)

Features:
* OFFICIAL FRUIT NINJA LAUNCH BONUSES. Includes special themed tracks and cars for fruit mayhem enthusiasts!
* YOUR CHOICE OF CARS. Race in fully upgradeable cars, each with their own unique handling and style! Whether it be Sports, Hatch, Big-rig, Pick-up, School Bus, Hot Rod…the list goes on!
* WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including the official Fruit Ninja buggy!
* MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 20 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions
* MULTIPLAYER. Up to 4 players via WiFi
* ENHANCED FOR FAST DEVICES. More eye-popping visual candy taking advantage of all that extra power!

This game is friggin awesome.  Ok, so you get a whole bunch of upgradeable cars to choose from including sports, big-rig, pick-up, schoolbus, hot rod and tons more.  There's over 20 awesome highly detailed tracks you can race in day or night and in varying weather conditions.  Play multiplayer or solo and you can ratchet up the graphical effects depending on how powerful your device is.  Now in order to play the game you need to 'download' it and it does take up a hefty 161MB...but it's worth it folks.    I just spent the last 30 minutes playing this and I can't tell you how fun it is to drive your schoolbus off a hill at full speed and smack into a bunch of racers crushing them as you see dirt flying up and real-time damage being done.  Great way to let off some steam.  It's only $1.99...a steal for such a high quality game if you ask me.   This one's gonna race up the charts in no time...I can feel it.  Grab it at Play.Google at the link below and get racing!